We are registered with the South African Veterinary Council and are owned and managed by Veterinarian Dr Tanya Grantham (BSc(Hons); BVSc; Certificate of Safety and Competence in Veterinary Acupuncture CertSCVA UK; Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner CCRP Univ.of Tennessee; Caninology Canine Body Worker (CCBW USA).
Do you have an Animal Companion who is ailing, ageing or injured?
Are you concerned about the wellbeing of your canine or feline companion?
- Has your animal companion undergone surgery? Or is surgery looming on the horizon?
- Is your animal companion suffering from a recurring work/sports related injury?
- Is your animal companion suffering from paralysis or limited range of motion?
- Is your animal companion obese? Have diabetes? Unfit? Have a heart or joint condition?
- Is your animal companion ageing and battling to get around?
- Has your animal companion received a terminal diagnosis?