ChondroFocus for Small Dogs 100 tablets
ChondroFocus is indicated as a nutritiona; aid inthe prevention and management of Intervertebral Disc Disease (IVDD) in dogs.
1. Evidence-based raw materials.
2. Science-based dosages of Resveratrol, ASU and MSM
3. Unique Nutraceutical combination proven to prevent disintegration of intervertebral discs.
4. The ultimate intervertebral disc protectant, for use in Chondrodystrophic breeds.
5. Specifically Formulated for disc support. Contains no Glucosamine or Chondrotin
6. Easy to dose palatable tablet formulation.
Each tablet contains:
40mg ASU (Avodcado-Soybean Unsaponifiables)
10mg Sodium Ascorbate
175 IU α – Tocopheryl Acetate
Directions for use
Loading Dose: 1 tablet per 5kg of dog’s body weight
Frequency: Twice per day
Duration: For the first 10 days
Maintenance Dose: 1 tablet per 5kg of dog’s body weight
Frequency: Once a day
For as long as clinically needed.
Recommended from as young as 3 months onwards
Duration: For as long as is clinically needed Recommended from as young as 3 months onwards
2 in stock