CartliFocus 100 Tablets
CartliFocus is indicated for use in dogs as a nutritional aid in the management of degenerative joint disease as a result of congenital conditions and post joint surgery. It is also an effective protection of joint integrity in active and working dogs.
1. Evidence-based raw materials including first in South Africa ASU product for dogs.
2. Science-based dosages of ASU Glucosamine HCL and Chondroitin Sulfate.
3. Optimum high potency ASU, Glucosamine HCL and low molecular weight bovine Chondroitin.
4. The ultimate evidence-based joint protective and cartilage regenerative nutraceutical combination in the prevention and treatment of degenerative joint diseases.
5. Specifically formulated to ensure maximal cartilage health and joint integrity in active giant breed puppies and working dogs.
Each tablet contains:
100mg Avocado Soybean Unsaponifiable (ASU)
200mg Glucosamine HCL
150mg Chondroitin SO4
10mg Undenatured Collagen II
Directions for use
Supply 1 CartliFocus tablet per 10kg of dog’s bodyweight twice per day for the first 10 days. After 10 days reduce to one tablet per 10kg of dog’s bodyweight, once per day for the rest of the dog’s life.(May be combined with NSAIDS)
Recommended for use from 3 months on.
3 in stock