Dr Tee’s Pain Prevention Protocol
The next course starts on the 28 June 2022
A 5 module short course to give you the understanding of how dogs express pain, and to develop practical skills to improve your dog’s mobility and enhance quality of life.
What Is on Offer?
Module 1 – Tues 28 June 2022 @ 20h00
What is Pain? How to recognise pain in your canine companion.
- Definition, physiology.
- Types of pain (acute, chronic, neuropathic and wind-up pain).
- How does a dog show he is in pain?
- Pain Assessment and Quality of Life Questionnaire
Module 2 Tues 5 July 2022 @ 20h00
Options Available to Treat Pain Part 1 – A Multi-Modal Approach – the Veterinarian’s Perspective
- Supplements (specifically for joints)
- Electrotherapies (Light Therapy, TENS, Magnetic, Ultrasound)
- Complementary Veterinary Therapies (Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Homeopathy)
Module 3 Tues 12 July 2022 @ 20h00
Options Available to Treat Pain Part 2 – A Multi-Modal Approach – the Dog Guardian’s Perspective
- Physical Therapies (Exercise, Hydrotherapy, Massage)
- Energy Modalities (TTouch, Reiki, Kinesiology etc.)
Module 4 Tues 19 July 2022 @ 20h00
Practical Tips to Alleviate Pain – What Can You Do to Ease your Dog’s Discomfort?
- Environmental Adaptations
- Hot and Cold Therapies
- Basic Massage
- Exercise Adjustments – A Simple Program
Module 5 Tues 26 July 2022 @ 20h00
Live Q and A Sessions – Bring All Your Questions for a Lively and Informative Discussion
- Questions pertaining to course material that remain unanswered
- Questions about attendees own dogs and their pain
- Adjustments that have worked for members of the group
- Any practical areas/applications that require clarity
- 5 acupressure points for pain (pre-recorded video and PDF).
- Basic “how to” massage video
- Pain in cats and how to manage it
You will receive:
- 5 module program (1 module per week)
- 5 LIVE webinars – 90 minutes each
- Downloadable notes (PDF)
- Access to recordings for a further 6 weeks
- Access to a private Facebook group for the duration of the course (plus one week
- Bonus Content
If you have any problems accessing this course please call or whatsapp 084 503 4354
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or click here to complete an online form to report the problem.