R198.00 – R340.00
• PROTECTS THE NERVOUS SYSTEM & PROMOTES NERVE CELL REGENERATION.
• SUPPORTS HEALTHY LIVER, KIDNEY & CARDIOVASCULAR FUNCTION
• IMPROVES IMMUNE SYSTEM FUNCTION & BALANCE
• AIDS NATURAL DETOXIFICATION PROCESSES
• PROMOTES HEALTHY DIGESTIVE FUNCTION
• OPTIMISES RECOVERY FOLLOWING ILLNESS, PHYSICAL TRAUMA, INTENSIVE TRAINING & MALNUTRITION
• IMPROVES OVERALL WELL-BEING & VITALITY IN YOUNG & AGED
REJUVENMAX is a multi-functional nutraceutical, encouraging optimal health and longevity.
healthy, active pets
pets with poor nutritional status
and those suffering from- or recovering from illness, injury or surgery
(Untamed Rejuvenmax can be used in combination with veterinary treatment for chronic disease. Please consult your Vet.)
USE AS AN AID FOR
Infectious diseases like Parvo, Tetanus, Kennel Cough, Canine Influenza etc
Digestive conditions like colic, diarrhoea, IBS and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Soft tissue injury
Conditions affecting the nervous system
Liver, heart or kidney disfunction.
Optimal health and condition
• Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus)
• Astragalus extract (Astragalus membranaceus)
• Turmeric -95% extract (Curcuma longa)
• Propolis Concentrate
• Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)
• Whey Protein Concentrate
• Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum)
Mix the suggested serving size with a some water or broth into a liquid, and mix into dry kibble or raw food.
Small pets (<10KG): 1/4 teaspoon, 2x daily
Medium size pets (10KG-20KG): 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon, 2x daily
Larger pets (20-40KG): 1/2 – 1 teaspoon, 2x daily
X-Large pets (40KG+): 1 rounded teaspoon (3.3g), 2x daily
(Use 5 days on and 2 days off)
*For acute conditions, 3 months use is recommended to target the underlying cause.
*Rejuvenmax can be beneficially used long term to improve and optimise overall health.
30-120 days supply (depending on the size of your pet).One 200g tub will last a large dog more than 40 days.
PLEASE TAKE CARE
Do not use with anti-coagulant- or immune-suppressant medication. Discontinue use one week before surgery. Not recommended for animals with gallstones, or over-active thyroid. Not for use during pregnancy or nursing. Discontinue use in case of an allergic/adverse reaction. This product nor its information, is intended to substitute the professional advice or prescription of your veterinarian, and does not claim to treat, cure or prevent disease. Store at cool, dry temperatures. Keep out of reach of children.
Excessively large servings may cause gastrointestinal upset. In this case, reduce the serving size.